Hello pals! I've taken a small break from the blog in the last week, and I'm back! Today I wanted to share with you some of the things that I have done outside the blog. First of all, I've been hired as a content intern for Bloglovin's blog, The Edit. I've used this tool for years now so it is great now to be part of this amazing project. If you want to read my posts so far, here are the links:
- The Ultimate Guide for Solo Travel: http://blog.bloglovin.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-for-solo-travel
- 5 Life Changes to Make This Spring: http://blog.bloglovin.com/blog/5-life-changes-to-make-this-spring
- Why You Should Define Your Personal Style http://blog.bloglovin.com/blog/why-you-should-define-your-personal-style
- Surviving Tips for Long-Haul Flights http://blog.bloglovin.com/blog/surviving-tips-for-long-haul-flights
- How to Plan a Trip Like a Pro: http://blog.bloglovin.com/blog/how-to-plan-a-trip-like-a-pro
- Don’t Buy a Designer Bag Before Reading These 4 Tips: http://blog.bloglovin.com/blog/dont-buy-a-designer-bag-before-reading-these-4-tips
- Why You Should Choose Quality Pieces Over Quantity: http://blog.bloglovin.com/blog/why-you-should-choose-quality-pieces-over-quantity
- Moving Abroad: How to Make it Happen: http://blog.bloglovin.com/blog/moving-abroad-how-to-make-it-happen
- 3 Places You Should Visit With Your Group of Friends: http://blog.bloglovin.com/blog/3-places-you-should-visit-with-your-group-of-friends
- 3 Ways to Be More Organized: http://blog.bloglovin.com/blog/3-ways-to-be-more-organized
The goal with these blog posts is to highlight the work of other bloggers and drive traffic to their blogs. Since I've started, I've discovered so many of them. All my new posts will be linked here if you are interested.
Also, I've written other blog posts for a travel blog, which went live today. Where Will I Wander Next is the project of Janne, the blogger behind Radiate Fashion. She decided to create a travel blog to share her gap year trip to the United States, and she will also be talking about other destinations. Stay tuned for my articles, but in the meantime, it is the perfect blog for travel lovers!