I believe Spring is finally here (if we look at the calendar, not the actual weather). And a new season means a new wardrobe. So I went on many different website to make a list of the things that would be perfect for this season. A few of them have been added to my actual wardrobe, and for the others, you can offer them to me on my birthday ;) (just kidding).
Unfortunately, this top is almost sold out everywhere. My only option would be to buy it in the men's section, in a different shape. Also, I'm very surprised that a red item is on my list. I haven't worn this color since I was in primary school, but I really like it on this top.
2. Blush silk tank top - Asos (A new addition to my wardrobe)
In my dreams. But it is the perfect white shirt.
6. Babaton white pleated skirt - Aritzia (I have the mini skirt version of this one, but need this midi version)
7. Prada Embroidered Saffiano Crossbody - Love That Bag *In my dreams*
8. ASOS pointed loafers (A new addition to my wardrobe)
I already have two pairs of Superga, but they are the best everyday shoes. I feel like a navy version would be very useful.
10. Greek Fisherman Hat - Saint James (Similar one added to my wardrobe recently)