I know it's not technically an "end of the year" or a new beginning, so it might seems weird that I'm posting this kind of article today. However, it doesn't feel weird for me, because I've actually just finished my second year of college, and I'm starting University in September (sorry if the school systems mixes you up). So yeah, I learned a lot of things over the year that I think could be interesting...
1) Being comfortable is ALWAYS a good idea. I don't know how many times I've ignored this statement, but I often felt physically uncomfortable because of what I was wearing. Now, unless I have something really important that I need to dress up for, I always go for something that I will feel good in. Spending a day in clothes that are too tight or too big or anything that makes you want to change in your pyjamas is never fun.
2) Write down your life. I like the idea of remembering everything that happened. As I said in my previous video, I don't have the patience to write everyday in a diary, but I write in a Q&A diary. And, on special occasions, like when I am on holiday, I always take the time to write the details of my day. It is always fun to look back on these events... and I can actually read back on all the trips that I did (except when I was a baby).
3) Take time off. I don't know about you, but after every day, I feel exhausted! What I like to do is to take time to do nothing important. I leave my to do list aside, sit back and read a book or watch You Tube videos. It's necessary.
4) Use an online calendar. I don't know why it took me so long to understand that a numeric agenda was much more practical than one in paper. This was actually life changing for me. I kept scratching off events, and it did not look good. Now I sync it with my to do list. And... an online calendar just looks so pretty with color codes.
5) Take care of your skin. This is the best time to do it! The skin is our largest organ, and so it's essential that we take care of it. Washing our face, moisturizing our face and body, and using sun protection. The sooner you start, the sooner it will become part of your daily life and you won't forget about it.
Hope you liked these ideas, don't forget to share what you've learned this year in the comments! Love. S.